Imagine yourself with your family, in the heart of a preserved nature, completely disconnected! This is what awaits you at Le Chambon in Eymouthiers, at the gateway to the Périgord.
Le Chambon, sport and nature in the Charente is an outdoor centre which is now open to the general public. It invites you to experience new sensations and strong moments of complicity and sharing.
Move, oxygenate and have fun, this could be the motto of the Club Chambon!
Club Chambon offers a range of package holidays including accommodation,
restoration and a multitude of activities.
The Chambon mini-club also offers daytime sports activities, accessible from the age
of 8 and supervised by qualified instructors.
- Accrobranche: the adventure course takes you to the heart of a forest, several levels of courses with various workshops, zip lines, monkey bridges, spider’s web…
- Climbing: the mini-club offers you a fun way to learn to climb on its artificial structure composed of 23 routes that reach 8 metres, this structure is ideal for beginners or those who want to improve their skills.
- Archery: a sport of precision and concentration, discover archery through playful
- Orienteering: test your ability to find your way in space with the help of a map. Get
lost in the heart of nature!
- Mountain biking: with your family, come and discover the numerous trails of the